Accounting Manager – Cranbrook & Creston
Apex Accounting has an opening for two designated accountants for our growing firm. We are looking for individuals that want to further their careers and grow with us.
We currently have two locations in the East Kootenay region of British Columbia. Our goal is to always be the best firm in the region. We are growing at an average of 10% per year and want to maintain that rate in the future. We pride ourselves on being a progressive firm with a focus on owner-managed small businesses. We offer a full range of services – including preparation of audit, review and compilation financial statements, personal and corporate tax preparation and bookkeeping. Both our offices are paper-less.
Our staff have an average commute to work under 10 minutes in both Cranbrook and Creston.
We are looking for people that:
- Want more from their job than just a paycheque
- Want a minimum of 30 hours of professional development every year
- Want to live and work anywhere they want
- Enjoy giving back to their community
- Want to increase their responsibilities every year
- Have current experience in preparing audit and review files
- Have current experience in reviewing audit and review files
- Have current experience in the preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns
If you answered yes to the above, then we should talk because we offer:
- Remote and hybrid work options
- $70,000 – $100,000 wage opportunity
- Full benefit package
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 50 hours per year paid sick time
- 4 day work week during summer months
- Matching RRSP contributions
- Annual employee wellness plan
- Signing bonus
- Fully reimbursed professional development opportunities
- Moving costs covered for those needing and willing to relocate
- Home purchase loans
If you would like to join our growing team, please submit your resume through the form on this page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.